Hi Delegates!


Hi Delegates!

My name is Calvin Price and I am the Head Chair for Ad Hoc. I’m really excited to be kicking off this blog. Our dais has been working hard for the past several months to put this committee together and we’re pumped to get started. We’ll post more information about the committee in the coming weeks, but for now a quick introduction:

I’m a junior at Cal studying Economics and Data Science. I'm originally from Los Angeles,  but I’ve moved a lot in my life and have lived all over the US, as well as in Asia and Europe. Besides BMUN, I’m involved on campus with consulting for social impact and environmental businesses, and research/development in blockchain technology. When I get the time, I enjoy exercising, reading, and exploring for the best Dim Sum in the Bay Area.

Model UN has had a huge impact on my life. I’ve been an active participant in it ever since I was 10. I have been to conferences all over the US and Asia, started conferences in Chicago and Singapore, and built three active clubs. I’m a big believer in the impact it can have on students to develop key life skills and instill a lifelong obsession with making the world a better place.

I’m really looking forward to meeting you all soon


!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis: Zaatari Camp

Crisis Advice

Welcome!