Welcome!


Hi everyone, welcome to Ad Hoc!

I'm Christina Haley and I'm one of your vice chairs this year! I'm a freshman at Cal intending to major in Data Science and this is my first year with BMUN.

At Berkeley, I also dance and choreograph for Thrive Dance Company, the contemporary dance company on campus. I've been dancing since I was young and love having a creative outlet that pushes me physically at the same time. As a musically driven person I also listen to a lot of different music and love making Spotify playlists and going to concerts.

I'm originally from Boston and enjoy Dunkin iced coffee, the word wicked, acting like I never get cold in California, and watching The Town. Most importantly though, I'm looking forward to the Pats winning another Super Bowl this year. Our city hasn't won a major league sports championship in like 3 months and I'm getting sad.

I'm extra excited to be a part of Ad Hoc because I think it's such a unique and important committee where you can all have space to learn and grow. I hope that you come out of BMUN LXVII as a better delegate but more importantly as a better person. Model UN conferences are such special places and I hope that throughout your BMUN experience you come to meet interesting people, think about issues differently than before, and come out inspired just like I did when I
       got hooked on MUN.

       So glad to have you all in our committee and I can't wait  
       to meet you in just 36 days!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis: Zaatari Camp

Crisis Advice