Hi!

Hi all!

I'm Michael, one of the vie chairs for Ad Hoc! I'm a senior studying Computer Science and Applied Mathematics. This is my fourth year chairing for BMUN.

I originate from Sunnyvale in the Bay Area (a little north of San Jose), so I'm a little less of a traveler than my fellow chairs. But honestly, once you're in the bay area why would you ever want to leave?

My focus at Cal is in artificial intelligence and robotics; I spend most of my time conducting research in the Robot Learning Lab on campus. This is an exciting and fast growing area, and if you have any questions I'm happy to answer them! In my free time I watch Star Trek, hike, am an amateur writer, watch Star Trek, and watch Star Trek.

I have actually never been a delegate in model UN, I only got involved when I joined BMUN and became a chair. But its shaped a large part of my college career and I love getting to run committee and make it as great an experience as possible for you, the delegates! I'm especially excited about Ad Hoc and all the unique challenges we'll be throwing up over the course of committee!

--Michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crisis: Zaatari Camp

Crisis Advice

Welcome!